FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. HOW ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
- Every piece is handcrafted by LIZ RIDEN in Lancaster, PA.
2. WHAT KIND OF LEATHER DO YOU USE?
- Our leather comes from Austrian and South German cow hides. All raw materials have a light protective top finish.
3. HOW SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF MY LEATHER?
- Dust non-vigorously with a soft piece of cloth every month or so. Capable of being absorbed within a ew hours, it is important that any spilling or soiling be wiped with a dry or lightly moistened piece of soft cloth. Use a cleaner only for stubborn spots. Never use saddlesoap or ivory soap and water solutions. Never soak the leather with water or any other cleaning agents.
- Conditioning the leather once or twice a year will restore the leather's natural moisture, preserving its softness and providing protection from dust and liquids.
4. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Our products are handcrafted to order by LIZ RIDEN in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Due to the nature of our work, we do require a 1-3 week production time. You will receive a shipping confirmation via email once your order has shipped, along with a tracking number.
5. CAN I EXPEDITE MY ORDER?
- We work quickly to fulfill orders as soon as possible but unfortunately we are unable to expedite orders at this time. If an item is in stock, it will ship immediately. If not, we ask for your patience to ensure quality.
6. DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
- We would love to work with you! Please e-mail us at email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.